Installation of hydraulic transmissions on variuos vehicles and systems and development of hydraulic units, hydraulic transmissions and hydraulic equipment is another field of scientific and production activities of the SE "KMDB".
We are offering the following:
- calculation of hydraulic systems on the basis of modern methods
- optimal selection of components
- delivery of hydraulic equipment
- input control (if required)
- after-sale service
- technical assistance during installation and commissioning of hydraulic transmission
- training of maintenance personnel
When compared with another types of transmission (mechanical and electrical transmissions), hydraulic transmission has a number of the following advantages:
- it enables smooth control of the speed
- it has high traction and power-to-weight parameters
- high operating speed
- reliable operation and efficient protection from overloading.
Wide experience gained by experts of the SE "KMDB" in development, manufacturing, operation of hydrailic transmissions and comprehensive information about the market of hydraulic equipment enables us to solve difficult technical tasks.
The SE "KMDB" has its own production and test facilities equipped with modern test benches and measuring equipment.
The SE "KMDB" is also working in the field of mechanical engineering for construction industry, road making industry, metallurgy, food industry and for agriculture.
Our hydrostatic transmissions are used in the following products:
- diffusers to extract sugar out of sugar-beet chips with capacity of up to 3000 t of sugar-beet per day. Hydraulic transmission is used to drive augers .
- bulldozer of 20 t class
- drill setting machine of BZM family to carry out mining extraction of thin coal deposits
- radial ball piston hydraulic transmissions of new generation
Our works feature comprehensive approach that includes diagnosis of equipment and its repair or replacement with modern equipment, development and manufacturing of new hydraulic transmissions, hydraulic machines (pumps and hydraulic motors) and hydraulic units.